Enter College Ahead of the Curve
Marquette Catholic University High School is an intimate, focused high school program where students can earn a Core 40 with Academic Honors diploma while also earning college credits towards an associate degree through dual-credit courses.
Launched in 2017, Marquette Catholic University High School, also known as "MQTT-U", is a school within a school. It affords families the advantage of reduced tuition for college credits and an increased opportunity for academic scholarship at the post-secondary level. Furthermore, it compresses the time and money it takes to complete an honors diploma and the first two years of college.
- Support all students in developing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and working for the Common Good
- Ensures post-secondary success - not simply acceptance
- Afford all students an honors curriculum which provides knowledge and understanding of our global world and 21st-Century learning and skills through experiential, integrated, and relevant learning strategies
- Job shadow experience
- Project-based learning
- 1:1 technology platform (iPad)
- Study abroad and global travel opportunities
- Service opportunities
- A mission to work for the Common Good
MQTT-U labs and classrooms are part of Marquette Catholic High School's current campus at 10th and Wabash Streets. The new St. Mary's expansion will also house classrooms and labs for students and teachers.
- Increases the likelihood of students graduating with a post-secondary degree in four years
- Graduates are better prepared academically to manage post-secondary coursework without remediation
- Prepares students with global and international experience through cultural immersion and study aboard opportunities built into the program
- Demands internships and service experiences for all students
- Provides direct pathways to post-secondary education
- Students will choose to earn their associate degree in business or liberal arts pathway by graduation
- Affords families the advantage of reduced tuition for college credits and an increased opportunity for academic scholarship at the post-secondary level
- Compresses the time and money it takes to complete an academic high school honors diploma and the first two years of college
- Student schedules will include Advanced Placement (AP), dual-credit, and Advanced College Project courses from Ivy Technical Institute, Indiana University, and Purdue University