Enter College Ahead of the Curve
Marquette Catholic University High School is an intimate, focused high school program where students can earn a Core 40 with Academic Honors diploma while also earning college credits towards an associate degree through dual-credit courses.
Launched in 2017, Marquette Catholic University High School, also known as "MQTT-U", is a school within a school. It affords families the advantage of reduced tuition for college credits and an increased opportunity for academic scholarship at the post-secondary level. Furthermore, it compresses the time and money it takes to complete an honors diploma and the first two years of college.
- Support all students in developing a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and working for the Common Good
- Ensures post-secondary success - not simply acceptance
- Afford all students an honors curriculum which provides knowledge and understanding of our global world and 21st-Century learning and skills through experiential, integrated, and relevant learning strategies
- Job shadow experience
- Project-based learning
- 1:1 technology platform (iPad)
- Study abroad and global travel opportunities
- Service opportunities
- A mission to work for the Common Good
MQTT-U labs and classrooms are part of Marquette Catholic High School's current campus at 10th and Wabash Streets.
- Increases the likelihood of students graduating with a post-secondary degree in four years
- Graduates are better prepared academically to manage post-secondary coursework without remediation
- Prepares students with global and international experience through cultural immersion and study aboard opportunities built into the program
- Demands internships and service experiences for all students
- Provides direct pathways to post-secondary education
- Students will choose to earn their associate degree in business or liberal arts pathway by graduation
- Affords families the advantage of reduced tuition for college credits and an increased opportunity for academic scholarship at the post-secondary level
- Compresses the time and money it takes to complete an academic high school honors diploma and the first two years of college
- Student schedules will include Advanced Placement (AP), dual-credit, and Advanced College Project courses from Ivy Technical Institute, Indiana University, and Purdue University